So usually, I get insperation to write late at night, well early in the mornings. Anyways.
I just decided I wanted to write a few things about a few of my friends.
One- Bronsen Rhodes. My best friend & my hero. He has stayed strong & kept his head up. He keeps me going every day, he gives me a reason to get up in the morning. He keeps me up & strong when I'm down & weak. He lets me know I am good enough for anything & I can do anything I want if I set my mind to it. He is my insperation & the greatest best friend in this whole world.
Two- Jesse Silva. You are awesome. I love the random phone calls at two in the morning or when you call me & just scream my name. I love that I have someone so great in my life, you've kept me alive, you've kept me strong & you've managed to keep a smile on my face. I don't know where I would be without you Jesse, you're my brother & my homie for life. I love you mayunn.
I don't have much to say or write at the moment but I just wanted to let my readers know that these two boys are the best friends in this whole world & they are keeping me strong. They are my brothers & the greatest people to ever come into my life, I don't know where I would be without them.
<3
I love you Bronsen & I love you Silva<3 (:
No comments:
Post a Comment