Friday, February 8, 2008

So lately, I've been really mean & snapping at everyone.
I'm not really sure what's going on.

I feel pretty lonely, I want a best friend who doesn't have a million others, just me.
I want a boy who really loves me & actually cares.
I've been going threw friends like you go threw underwear.

It's almost my sweet sixteen & all I'm really excited about is that I can actually get a job.
That's all I want, something to keep me busy all the time.

Why am I so un-happy lately? I don't get what's going on with me.

I wanna fix this, things were so good what happened?

I hate Cedar so much, I want to leave this place so bad.
I have nothing going for me here I have no motivation all I feel like doing is sitting around doing nothing.
I want this to change, I wanna fix all this.

I don't like this feeling, I would be just fine if I got out of this stupid town. :/

Ughh..

No comments: