So, today.
My mom is taking my little sister her friend, my little brothers friends & me somewhere today.
I'm not sure where though, I really wanna knowww.
Later, I'm hanging out with Analicia & Some other friends, I'm really not sure who.
I don't even know what we are doing, but it will be funn it always is.
Today, is gonna be a great day(:
Oh, so I never check my mail I actually don't like checking the mail but today my mom wanted me to go get it & I was really frustrated cause I hate going to get it, so I go out there & check it & there is letter out there for me. From some lady in Idaho, I was confused why I had some random letter, well I came inside & read the letter.
Lets go back for a minute, on new years some kid stole my camera & my wallet, my wallet held a bit of things like, Money, SS card, pictures & some other things.
The letter was saying that the lady had found my wallet, so now she is send me back my wallet with everything in it.
Good things happen to good people(:
I wish I had my camera, but I probably wont ever get it back.
I need to buy myself one though, because I need to start on my photography.
It's really important that I do.
Well, I'm going to get ready for the day.
Most likely new posts later.(:
Have a good Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment