My week has been really long.
I lost two boys that I really love.
Me & My mom aren't really talking.
My best friend isn't being really that great & I'm really hurt with her.
I almost got a boyfriend, but that went all down hill. But it's okay because It was most likely for the better.
I feel really lonely lately, like I have know one.
Probably cause my mom, my best friend & the boy I'm in love with aren't talking.
I'm falling apart, I've tried being positive but things just keep getting worse.
My two of my friends are getting locked up today.
All I have to do is smile & tell myself everything is going to be just fine.
This morning, I really didn't even feel like getting out of bed this morning.
But I'm glad I did, because Life is to short to just lay in bed & mope ha ha.
If I don't do anything today but sit home, I'll be okay with that because at least I'm with my wonderful family.
Hopefully next week, everything will straighten out & be just fine.
I'll just keep my head up & hope for the best.
Well, I'm left with nothing else to say.
So have a nice weekend.(:
No comments:
Post a Comment